This statement is to be read in conjunction with the rights claimed by the Victorian Government at www.dpc.vic.gov.au/wovgdisclaimer.
You shall indemnify Tourism Victoria, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the terms of this agreement or your unauthorised use of the content and related rights.
This website and content are provided “as is” and Tourism Victoria excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law any warranty, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
Tourism Victoria uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the content, but we make no representations or warranties as to the Content’s accuracy, correctness or reliability.
Although we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the Content on the site, we make no representations or warranties that the functional aspects of our site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of our site is at your own risk.
Tourism Victoria is not liable for direct, incidental, consequential, punitive or indirect damages, loss of data, loss of profit, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, inability to use the site and content
Tourism Victoria is not liable for damage resulting from content considered offensive.
All figures/prices quoted prior to confirmation of order are in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated and does not include Goods and Services Tax (GST), delivery, handling or insurance.
Goods and Services Tax (GST), delivery, handling and insurance will be calculated at the confirmation of the order.
Tourism Victoria is not responsible for the quality or content of imagery provided by other organisations.
Tourism Victoria is not liable for loss, inconveniences or damage for other organisation imagery provided at a smaller file size then Tourism Victoria’s standard.
Use of Site
Your use of the site must not disrupt or interfere with the site, reproduce content without permission, violate Applicable Law, collect or store personal data about other users.
Tourism Victoria is not liable for any disruption interference cause by customer’s faulty or inadequate equipment.
Links to other websites
Please note that where Tourism Victoria offers links to other websites, Tourism Victoria is not affiliated with those websites and is not responsible for their content, privacy practice or other policies.
- Tourism Victoria is not responsible for the accuracy of content contained on any linked sites or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites. You waive any and all claims against Tourism Victoria regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
- Links to other websites do not imply that Tourism Victoria endorse the linked site
- Tourism Victoria accepts no responsibility or liability for claims arising out of descriptions or information provided by other links
- Tourism Victoria is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites
- Tourism Victoria recommends that our users read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information
- Advertisements on site – dealings with advertisers is between you and them. Tourism Victoria is not liable for any loss or damages incurred by clients dealing with advertisements or other organisation websites.
- The use of other websites is at your own risk
- Everything is provided to you ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ without warranty or condition of any kind.
- Exclude all representations and warranties to the fullest extent
Limitation of liability
Limited to the following:
- In the case of goods: replacement, repair, payment of cost of replacing or repairing goods
- In the case of services: supply of services again, payment of cost of having service supplied again.
Tourism Victoria reserves the right to delete or archive any material on the site at anytime. Tourism Victoria reserves the right to change the disclaimer policy at any time.
You authorise us to issue cookies and that you will ensure all information forwarded is accurate.
Tourism Victoria is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This site supports and endorses the state and national privacy regimes.
We will not disclose your personal information to a third party. We ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to other State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulations.
If you would prefer not to receive any cookies, you can configure your browser to refuse them, or to give you the option to receive them or not each time.
When you visit this site our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visits and logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s server address, the users top level domain name (eg.com.gov.au, etc), the date and time of visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited and the type of browser used. Any data collected will not be used to identify users unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Tourism Victoria is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
When registering for information we may require information from you such as name, home or business address and email. We will limit the use of the information to the purposes for which it was provided
No attempt will be made to identify the users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of a legal investigation.
IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session while the user remains anonymous.
We analyse this information for trends and statistics such as which parts of the site users are visiting and how long they spend there. In general we do not link your IP address to anything personal about you.
When we receive information about you we may use it for research to improve the site and the service we offer you.
Tourism Victoria does not sell or rent information about its customers to third parties.
Tourism Victoria will create personalised services for the Visions of Victoria Library by using your profile information in the registration form and order form.
Tourism Victoria may also profile your web site activity in order to accurately track your account and provide you with products and services that correspond to your interests.
Personal information will not be released unless law permits or you grant permission
Tourism Victoria can not guarantee that the site is impenetrable to hackers